Friday 16 January 2015

Qoo Review - Water-resistant Bag Protector and Umbrella Wet Bag from Buttercup Store






Water-resistant Bag Protector and Umbrella Wet Bag Review from Buttercup Store

The final delivery from Buttercup Store took a while since there is a missed delivery which is a few days after I placed the order.  
 Purchase Date: 23rd Dec 2014
Delivery Date: 30th Dec 2014
Timeliness: 3 out of 5
Remarks: The re-delivery took a while

All the packages are wrapped up in plastic. The water resistant bag protector covers up my Kate Spade bag snugly.


My 3 fold Umbrella is able to fit into the Umbrella Wet Bag. Also, the Umbrella Wet Bag is indeed big enough for the water bottle and can contain any spills from the water bottle.




Quality: 3.5 out of 5
Remarks:  The material used for the bag protector could have been thicker. The Umbrella Wet Bag material is thick and seems durable.

At least I do not have to carry ugly fuly plastic bags for my wet umbrellas or to cover my bag when it is raining heavily. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment