Friday 16 January 2015

Qoo Review - COUPLE/ TWIN/ FAMILY UMBRELLA with Extra Large Canopy Coverage and UV Protection/Twin Umbrella from SLU SHOP




COUPLE/ TWIN/ FAMILY UMBRELLA with Extra Large Canopy Coverage and UV Protection/Twin Umbrella from SLU SHOP

The delivery from SLU SHOP took a while by normal post.
Purchase Date: 23rd Dec 2014
Delivery Date: 30th Dec 2014
Timeliness: 3 out of 5
Remarks: The umbrella comes in clear plastic bag.

My thoughts:
Worth the purchase at $18 since although the built is fairly sturdy, the canopy is really big enough for both myself and my partner. Hence, it can adequately shield us from the sun and rain. However, I am not sure whether it can withstand strong windy, thunderous-kinda of rain though.

I will be ordering another one as a gift very soon! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment